About Us

The Helpers of the Holy Souls was founded by Eugenie Smet in January, 1856 in Paris. On the March 1859, Eugenie adopted the rules and the constitution of the Society of Jesus. Today, Helpers are serving in 26 countries all over the world. We arrived in Rwanda at Gisagara in 1954 and later in Kenya at Nairobi in 2011.
Our Zeal

Steps in Formation

Comments are closed.